JK Rowling tweeted that she is against a re-election for Jeremy Corbyn saying that this isnt bloody funny. Rowling is adverse to the labour party being run by Corbyn as is calling for a leader who will actually do stuff. But she has been battling the comments on her twitter profile, as Corbynites stand up for the Labour leader, saying she doesnt understand the plight of the poor. Rowling, who has once had to seek state welfare, has responded by saying that she has had to go hungry to feed her child, and that Labour helped her.
Sep 1, 2016
G20 Summit: PM Modi likely to raise Nuclear Suppliers Group entry, China-Pak corridor with Chinese President Xi
Morning Brief: Eid-al-Adha date declared, Bharat Bandh partially successful, Amitabh-Aishwarya row and more
The wife of US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump is suing British newspaper the Daily Mail and a US blogger for suggesting she used to work as a part-time escort during her modelling days. The allegations relate to the time before Melania was married Trump, but her lawyers state that the claims are 100% false.
Sep 2, 2016
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Smoking marijuana may increase stroke risk, study says
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies
- 7,500 Indians who own prime properties in Dubai under IT scanner
- Sabarimala: Activist Rehana Fathima kicked out of Muslim organisation for hurting devotees' sentiments
- HAL a white elephant? MoD report reveals startling cost spike when fighter jets are made in India
- To counter China, France to send aircraft carrier to patrol Indian Ocean