Goa floor test: Manohar Parrikar's to and fro movement from state shows the flexibility in BJP's leadership
Washington state Attorney General Bob Ferugson hailed Hawaii ruling to halt US President Donald Trumps new travel ban just hours before it was set to take effect. District Judge Derrick Watson on Wednesday (15 March) froze the executive order that temporarily bars new visas from being issued to travellers from six Muslim-majority countries and suspends the admission of new refugees. Attorneys for Hawaii claimed the new travel ban, like its predecessor, was in direct violation of the First Amendment.
Mar 16, 2017
Goa Floor Test Updates: BJP wins as 23 MLAs support Manohar Parrikar while 16 oppose; Goa Budget on March 24
MSNBCs Rachel Maddow, along with investigative reporter David Cay Johnston, have presented two pages of what they say are a 2005 US federal tax document filed by Donald Trump, in what appears to be the first release of the Presidents past tax documents, which have long been sought-after by journalists. Previous presidents dating back to President Richard Nixon had voluntarily released past tax documents, while Trump, citing an ongoing federal audit, has refused to release the documents.
Mar 15, 2017
Karnataka budget: Siddaramaiah's freebies reek of a last-ditch attempt to save the Congress throne in 2018?
US President Donald Trump met with Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman at the White House on 14 March.
Mar 15, 2017
Actor-turned-politician Raj Babbar offers to resign as president of Uttar Pradesh Congress Committee
- Kid astrologer who predicted coronavirus outbreak warns world, says chaos begins from today
- Coronavirus prediction: Indian boy predicted Covid-19 outbreak, claims China will face nuclear war
- Apply for Bengaluru Covid-19 movement pass online; City Police goes digital
- Who is Thomas Schaefer, the German lawmaker who committed suicide over coronavirus?
- Delhi breathes easy as air quality improves during coronavirus lockdown