Conservative Party members have gathered in Birmingham for their annual autumn conference, which is Theresa Mays first as leader and prime minister. The UK will ignore pessimists and push on with its plans to the European Union to unlock and outward facing Global Britain, Theresa May declared to the Conservative Party conference in Birmingham today (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
British Prime Minister Theresa May has announced that negotiations for the UK to leave the European Union will begin by March 2017.May announced that she will trigger Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty, which will begin the two-year process of negotiating the UKs withdrawal from the economic alliance, on the BBCs The Andrew Marr show on Sunday (2 October).
Oct 2, 2016
- Did Nostradamus predict World War 3, Narendra Modi's return in 2019?
- Upcoming Blood Moon in January could mark beginning of apocalypse, claims Christian pastor
- Devastating earthquake could jolt the planet this weekend, researcher warns authorities
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics