In an act which Twitter users branded as #TrumpSniffle, Republican candidate Donald Trump was mocked during the US presidential debate on 26 September for loudly and repeatedly sniffing. The businessman faced off against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton.
Sep 27, 2016
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump battled it out in the first live presidential debate of 2016.
Sep 27, 2016
Indians ask Pakistan to take 'mental bomb' Markandey Katju, ex-judge continues to insult Bihar on Facebook
US elections 2016: Here are 10 highlights of the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump
US presidential debate updates: Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump sparred on key issues with no clear winner
Speaking at the Labour conference in Liverpool on 26 September, shadow chancellor John McDonnell said a Labour government would introduce a real Living Wage of more than Â£10 ($12.90) per hour. The policy would see Labour better the governments promise by Â£1 an hour.The close ally of re-elected leader Jeremy Corbyn, McDonnell also promised a Labour government would get rid of the Trade Union Act within the first 100 days of power.
Sep 26, 2016
- Mysterious UFO spotted near SpaceX dragon before interruption in live feed
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner likely to become his next chief of staff
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets