Jeremy Corbyn lost his cool at press conference on 24 August, when questions kept being asked about the Virgin trains fiasco, rather than the topic of the meeting the NHS. Corbyn took on a Virgin East Coast train on 11 August where he filmed a video claiming the train from London to Newcastle was ram-packed. But the operator released showing CCTV yesterday supposedly showing the Labour leader ignoring empty seats and sitting down on the journey.
Aug 24, 2016
Sri Sri Ravishankar has 'humanitarian' meeting with slain terrorist Burhan Wani's father in Bengaluru
IBTimes UK explains the key points behind the Human Rights Act, after Justice Secretary Liz Truss confirmed that the government intends to go ahead with replacing the legislature. Scrapping the Act was a key manifesto pledge by the Conservative Party during the general election in May 2015. A petition to stop the act being replaced has gained over 30,000 signatures.
Aug 26, 2016
Scorpene leak: Aussie scribe ridicules Parikkar's claims, says sensitive info redacted only as a safety measure
22 hours ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- Who is Noor Inayat Khan? Indian-origin spy and World War II hero may feature on £50 note
- Uttar Pradesh on high alert for Zika virus; AAI to monitor passengers showing symptoms
- Are India's super-rich and teeming tribe of millionaires paying all their taxes?
- BJP tickets for MS Dhoni, Gautam Gambhir? India cricketers may contest 2019 elections - Report
- Cloaking technology? Clouds shaped like alien UFO mothership spotted in California skies