Former British Prime Minister David Cameron has resigned as the MP for Witney, triggering a by-election in that constituency. David Cameron, who resigned after the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU, says the reason for his resignation is that he would be a distraction for the current government and he would not be able to fulfill the MP role for the people of Witney.
Sep 12, 2016
Hundreds of thousands took to the street across Catalonia on 11 September to support independence from Spain which local leaders want to deliver in 2017, despite legal challenges by the Spanish government. In Barcelona alone around 540,000 people waved Catalonian flags and banners on La Diada, Catalonias national day.
Sep 12, 2016
Leader of the Labour party Jermeny Corbyn hasnt had the easiest first year in charge. Hes had to deal with anti-Semitism rows, fallout from Brexit and most of his shadow cabinet resigning. He started off well having won the right to lead the Labour Party with 60% of the vote, and trying to bring in a new style of Prime Ministers Questions.
Sep 11, 2016
Theresa May has made it clear that her plan to introduce new Grammar Schools will not be a return to the 1950s if to secondary moderns. She has said she wants an inclusive system that will help children from poorer backgrounds acheive their potential.
Sep 10, 2016
There will be no return to secondary moderns says Theresa May as she outlines plans for new grammar schools
AAP vs LG Najeeb Jung: Supreme Court refuses to stay Delhi HC order, says Lieutenant-Governor administrative head
1 day ago
- India vs West Indies: Shimron Hetmeyer scores hundred to hand hosts a tough chase
- End of 'Good Times'? Embattled tycoon Vijay Mallya might lose swanky London mansion
- Delhi sees a dramatic dip in murders and thefts; police claim a 20-75% drop in crime rate
- Uttar Pradesh: Monkeys stone man to death; victim's family files FIR against them
- UFO landed in Argentina? Strange marks on snow sparks alien debate
- Pakistan to launch aggressive campaign against India over Indus Waters Treaty: Report
- Kim Jong Un has splurged $4 billion on luxury goods since he assumed office, what did he buy?
- Volcanoes, detonations and more... What's happening on Mars?
- TCS only Indian company among top 10 firms to get foreign labour certification for H-1B visas