Figures released by the House of Commons reveal the number of bombs dropped on Isis as part of Operations Shader as of 25 August 2016. The data shows that the UK racked up a bill of Â£7.8 million on bombing Isistargets in Syria since December 2015, with a total cost of Â£84.4m on weapons since 26 September 2014.
Sep 15, 2016
With Modi's absence, has India neglected historic burden of leading Non-Aligned Movement in its 17th summit?
Jeremy Corbyn says he is opposed to the idea of new grammar schools as he claims selectivity at 11 divides communities, divides children.
Sep 10, 2016
Ahead of Open House London this weekend (17 September), the Treasurys cat Gladstone has taken off with a camera around the building.
Sep 14, 2016
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- #MeToo: MJ Akbar returns to India; will issue statement on sexual harassment allegations
- US airman who claimed to have seen alien evidence on moon dies in horrific bike accident
- Jamal Khashoggi was beheaded and cut into pieces alive after gruesome 7-minute torture
- #MeToo: I was stripped at 7, gang-raped at 12, tasted my own blood performing oral sex, reveals Harish Iyer
- Who is Suhasini Raj? Lady journalist forced to abandon Sabarimala trek mid-way amid protests
- H-1B visas to undergo major changes in favour of US workers making things tougher for foreign nationals