Bread - 2
Red, Green & Yellow Bell peppers
A few Basil leaves
Tomato paste (or) Pasta sauce - 2 tbsp
1. Dry toast the bread both sides on the tava.
2. Spread a tomato paste (or) Pasta sauce on the slice of bread.
3. Add the toppings over this Red, Green & Yellow Bell peppers, Basil leaves any veg & non-veg (optional).
4. You can sprinkle chilli flakes.
5. Finally, grate some cheese over it.
6. Bake it for 5 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees till the cheese melts and it's ready!!!
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Jan 13, 2015
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients
- New frog species to be named after Bengaluru city; here's why