Aloo Gobi Masala
Boiled Green peas
Oil - 2 tbsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Asafoetida powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Onion - 3 chopped
Tomato - 3
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder- 1 1/2 tsp
Amchoor powder - 1 tsp
Chopped Coriander leaves
1. Take 2 tbsp of oil in a wide saucepan. Add 1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 1/2 tsp asafoetida powder, 3 chopped onions and saute them well till the onions turn light brown.
2. Once a onion turns brown color, add chopped Ginger, garlic & tomatoes. Spice it up by adding 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and salt as per taste.
3. Cook till the tomatoes are soft, then add potatoes and cauliflower. Mix it well. Finally add peas.
Add 1 tsp chilli powder, 1 1/2 tsp coriander powder, 1 1/2 cumin powder & 1 tsp amchoor powder. Mix them and let it cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Aug 19, 2014
Tabata training; or the Tabata Protocol is a type of high intensity interval training that follows a specific format. Here is a two exercise tabata workout you can do at home.
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VentunoFitness
Twitter - https://twitter.com/VentunoFitness
Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/user/ventunofitness
A Ventuno Production http://www.ventunotech.com
Aug 18, 2014
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Aliens waiting for humans in interstellar space? Harvard researcher claims so
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Existence of alien life is something we can never cover up, says NASA official
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh