New Delhi, 29 Dec (ANI): Just a session of the right kind of exercise, depending on your age, can have protective effects on the body, says a new research. According to the study, young people may get protection from one bout of exercise, and their response to the oxidative stress challenge maybe also lower but the older participants may not show a protective effect after one exercise session, which may be related to impaired cell signaling, a process that could potentially be improved with regular workouts.The study found that exercise had the ability to overcome stressors by potentially boosting the antioxidant system and its beneficial effects may improve the body's reaction to oxidative stress, which could lower the risk for many chronic diseases.
Dec 29, 2014
Sear fish in Tomato gravy
Tomatoes - 7
Onion - 2 sliced
Coconut oil - 2 tbsp
A few Garlic cloves
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Red chilli paste - 2 tsp
A few Curry leaves
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
A few chopped Coriander leaves
Salt to taste
1. In a boiling water add Tomatoes and let it cook for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove the tomatoes from the boiling water, let it cool down and peel the skins and blend it in a blender. Tomato puree is ready now.
2. Marinate the fish in Turmeric powder & salt for about 10 minutes.
3. Take a wide sauce pan add cooking coconut oil, curry leaves and pounded garlic. After a minute add onions and saute it till it turns brown.
4. Once onion turn brown add cumin powder, red chilli paste, tomato puree, salt & cook for 10 minutes.
5. Now gently place the fish in tomato gravy, let it cook for about 7 to 8 minutes and turn the fish other side and cook for another 8 minutes.
6. Add Tamarind puree and cook for further 5 minutes.
7. Drizzle the coconut oil before turning off the stove and garnish it with few chopped coriander leaves.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooki
Dec 23, 2014
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients