Dry fruit Saffron rice
Cooked Raw Rice - 1 cup
Chopped Cashew nuts
Sugar - 3 tbsp
Saffron in milk
1. Heat some ghee in a pan and roast the chopped almonds and cashews. Once they start turning brown, add raisins and dates. Roast them and then transfer the mixture into a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add some ghee & cooked raw rice. Toss them over low flame.
3. Then, add saffron milk, cardamom powder, dry fruits - nut mixture and sugar to it. Mix well.
4. Check for sweetness and then turn off the stove. Serve hot or at room temperature.
Like us on FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/HomeCookingShow
Follow us on TWITTER - https://twitter.com/VentunoCooking
Subscribe to YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/VentunoHomeCooking
A Ventuno Production : http://www.ventunotech.com
Sep 3, 2014
14 hours ago
- Hate crime: Sikh attacked in US; had his beard pulled, face punched and kicked around
- Czech defence minister to attend Aero India in Bengaluru: PM Andrej Babis
- 'We will not let Kangana Ranaut walk freely in Maharashtra', threatens Karni Sena on release of Manikarnika
- Get ready for Sunday night's 'supermoon' total lunar eclipse
- Hormone-eating macrophages behind high blood pressure, finds new study
- Planetary alignment to be blamed? Magnitude 6.7 earthquake jolts Chile
- China's Chang'e-4 sprouts cotton plant on Moon, and now its dead
- Khardung La avalanche: 4 killed, 7 trapped under snow in Ladakh
- Bernard b, nearest exoplanet found; Alien life possible there, say Spanish astrophysicists