Potato - 4 cut into slices
A few Garlic cloves finely chopped
Spring onions - 1 bunch
(cut onion & stock separately)
Ginger & garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 tbsp
Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Pepper - 1/2 tsp
Chilli flakes - 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potato cut them dry, there should be no moisture on the slices.
2. First step is to deep fry the potatoes.
3. Next step is to make a sauce, in a wide pan add oil, spring onions, garlic and sauté it till it turns brown colour.
4. Add half of the spring onion stock and remaining stock add it later.
5. Now add ginger & garlic paste, salt, pepper, chilli flakes and a quick stir. Add all the sauces soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and mix it. Finally add sugar, now the sauce is ready.
6. Add the fried potatoes to the sauce and mix it on the low flame. Make sure all the pieces coated well with sauce.
7.Finally add the remaining spring onion stock and mix it. Chilli Potato is ready now enjoy it.
Jan 20, 2015
New Delhi, Jan 15 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that lack of exercise is responsible for twice as many deaths as obesity. The study suggested that a brisk walk for 20 minutes each day could be enough to reduce an individual's risk of early death.Physical inactivity has been consistently associated with an increased risk of early death, as well as being associated with a greater risk of diseases such as heart disease and cancer.According to the study just a small amount of physical activity each day could have substantial health benefits for people who are physically inactive. Although just 20 minutes of physical activity would make a difference, but people should do more than this as physical activity has many proven health benefits and is an essential part of our daily life.
Jan 15, 2015
- Lose your weight by following five simple advices by Fitness guru "Charanjit Singh Sehmbi"
- Bird flu hits UK amid rising coronavirus positive cases; infected birds to be culled
- China's Chang'e 5 lands on moon; to collect lunar rocks, soil
- Life-saving machine could improve survival chances of severe COVID patients