The European Central Bank has decided against an increase in the pace of the asset purchase programme, Mario Draghi announced at a press conference on 3 December.
Dec 3, 2015
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Monday (30 November) admitted Chinas yuan into its benchmark currency basket in a win for Beijings campaign for recognition as a global economic power.
Dec 1, 2015
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- MakeMyTrip files case against EaseMyTrip; does brand name-identical Google Adword infringe IPRs?