The agency alleged that the only purpose of 13 shell companies under Mallya's control was to either obtain loans or launder money.
Jul 13, 2017
SBI not rushing towards bankruptcy code due to lack of ecosystem, says chairperson Arundhati Bhattacharya
Raising taxes on gold under GST could hit demand, and small-scale artisans and retailers with varying degrees of tax compliance may struggle to adapt.
Jul 6, 2017
- Who will blink first? India-US in staring match over taxing Internet downloads
- Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman invites suggestions on 'GST Feedback Diwas'
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020
- Public Sector Banks disbursed Rs 4.91 lakh crore loan during Oct-Nov: FM Sitharaman