Banks to consider soft loan for housing, vehicles, crop damage, says Jaitley after meeting Jayalalithaa
The European Central Bank has decided against an increase in the pace of the asset purchase programme, Mario Draghi announced at a press conference on 3 December.
Dec 3, 2015
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Monday (30 November) admitted Chinas yuan into its benchmark currency basket in a win for Beijings campaign for recognition as a global economic power.
Dec 1, 2015
4 hours ago
- Karnataka: Woman thrashes bank manager for demanding sexual favours for loan [Video]
- Watch BSP MP Rakesh Pandey's son brandish a gun outside Hyatt hotel in Delhi [Video]
- #MeToo: Union Minister MJ Akbar to have 6 lawyers and not 97, confirms law firm
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana: Govt wants Telangana to return Rs 190 cr after it fails to meet PM's housing targets
- Ominous predictions for rupee: 80 against dollar by year's end and a plunge to 100 later
- Trump admin could remove India from its currency watch list of major trading partners
- Reliance Industries Q2 net up by 17% at Rs 9,516 crore; telecom, petrochem drive record profit
- Sovereign gold bonds fixed at Rs 3146 per gram; all you need to know
- India eyes $8.7 billion jump in exports amid US-China trade war