Australias conservative government delivered budget proposals on Tuesday (12 May) that were light on radical reform but heavy on pledges to return to surplus, playing it safe politically after the disastrous reaction to last years budget.
May 13, 2015
Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis said on 24 April that talks with his euro zone peers had improved over the past few weeks.
Apr 24, 2015
One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- Khabib vs Mayweather venue: Moscow's Luzhniki Stadium to host potential superfight?
- Amritsar train tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu urges people to refrain from politicising accident
- Police begin probe as train mows down 58 Dussehra revellers in Punjab
- Story on Saudi Consul in Istanbul being 'relieved' taken down amid fake news claims
- Cash-crunched Jet airways to raise $800 mn from sale and leaseback of 16 aircrafts - Report
- India gets first-of-its-kind Bitcoin ATM kiosk in Bengaluru; here's all you need to know
- India's festival demand for gold dims as price rally bites
- Tata Consultancy Services overtakes Accenture to become largest IT firm servicing banks
- India's forex reserves edge down by $5.14 billion; steepest weekly fall since 2011