One of Japans megabanks Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi showcased a robot bank teller on 13 April at its downtown Tokyo branch in the hope that the multilingual robot will help foreign customers during the Tokyo Olympics in 2020.
Apr 13, 2015
Union Budget 2015: 'India is about to take off,' Says Jaitley Delivering His Maiden Full-Year Budget Focused On Growth
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- MakeMyTrip files case against EaseMyTrip; does brand name-identical Google Adword infringe IPRs?