Burberry stars past and present gathered in Londons Regent Street store for the premiere of the British heritage brands new festive campaign on Tuesday (November 3). Burberry CEO Christopher Bailey recruited an impressive roster of stars for this years Christmas campaign, which was inspired by the much loved opening sequence in the Billy Elliot movie, which turns 15 this year.
Nov 4, 2015
'Baahubali 2' update: Anushka Shetty to take centre stage in 'The Conclusion', says Rajamouli's father
'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' advance booking to start from 7 November in India; gets good response overseas
Neil Nitin Mukesh trolled for getting role in 'Game of Thrones'; Twitterati say actor to be a 'White Walker'
- Throwback: She moved on and so did I, Yuvraj Singh on break-up with Deepika Padukone
- Kodathi Samaksham Balan Vakeel review and rating by audience: Live updates
- Kim Kardashian escapes wardrobe malfunction with this risky expose dress, barely covers her assets
- Udhayanidhi Stalin hits out at Kamal Haasan for trolling his father
- Prince Harry feels "suffocated" while Meghan Markle complains, why?