Debbie Reynolds, most famous for her film role in ‘Singin’ in the Rain’, died at age 84 on 28 December. Reynolds passed just one day after the death of daughter Carrie Fisher, aged 60. It is reported that Reynolds was planning Fisher’s funeral when she suffered a stroke. Her death was confirmed by Todd Fisher, The Associated Press reported, saying the stress of his sisters death was too much for their mother.
Dec 29, 2016
Dangal 6th day box office collection: Aamir Khan-starrer inches closer to Rs 200 crore mark on Wednesday
- Sushant Singh Rajput suicide case: Forensic report reveals actor Googled few articles on him before killing self
- Aayush Sharma blames wife Arpita for his 'added fat' during lockdown
- Mastram actress Rani Chatterjee having suicidal thoughts: 'Agar main kuch kar leti hu to iska zimmedar Dhananjai Singh hoga'
- Saif Ali Khan calls himself a 'victim of nepotism', gets hilariously trolled
- Kannada actor Mimicry Rajagopal passes away