Renowned American photographer Annie Leibovitz unveiled her latest exhibition, which features portraits of women ranging from former Olympic champion and reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner, to comedian Amy Schumer, and Myanmars Aung San Suu Kyi, in London on 13 January. Members of the media gathered in a disused hydraulic power station in the east of the capital for the press preview of Women: New Portraits, a continuation of a project that began over fifteen years ago.
Jan 14, 2016
Alia, Aishwarya, other actresses stuns at Dabboo Ratnani's Calendar 2016; Which one you liked? [VOTE]
Oscars 2016 nominations: John Krasinski, Guillermo Del Toro and Ang Lee announce 88th Academy Award nominees; watch live
Worldwide box office collection: Dilwale beats Prem Ratan Dhan Payo; Bajirao Mastani gross income to touch Rs 350 crore mark
14 hours ago
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston celebrated 18th wedding anniversary by reportedly getting married again?
- Nat Geo's new series on Indians who made it big: Kamal Haasan, Virat Kohli and more
- Internet kills Rowan Atkinson: Mr Bean actor not dead despite viral death hoax
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak box office collection day 1: Janhvi-Ishaan film off to good start; becomes 8th biggest openers of 2018