Burberry showcased its Autumn/Winter 2016 collection as part of London Fashion Week on 22 February and drew in an A-list crowd. Naomi Campbell, Suki Waterhouse, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and photographer Mario Testino were all on the front row at the show which was held in Kensington Gardens. Chief Executive of Burberry, Christopher Bailey, described his latest line called A Patchwork, which featured navy military inspired overcoats with red piping, sequined mini dresses and biker boots.
Feb 23, 2016
'Miruthan' box office collection: Jayam Ravi starrer mints Rs 10.66 crore, shatters 'Thani Oruvan' record in TN
Oscars 2016: Check out UCLA alum Leo DiCaprio's probability of winning Academy Award this year [POLL]
Kapoor and Sons: Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt, Fawad Khan look adorable in stills from upcoming romantic song 'Bolna' [PHOTOS]
Malayalam overseas box office: 'Action Hero Biju' holds well despite 'Puthiya Niyamam' release in US
- Despite opposition from Congress, Economic Offenders Bill passed
- North Korean economy falls lowest in 20 years as sanctions hit hard
- What is the no-confidence motion? PM Modi faces trust test ahead of 2019 LS polls
- Back to School offer: OnePlus 6 now becomes more affordable for college students in India
- Kadaikutty Singam full movie leaked online: Will 'free download' affect the movie at the box office?
- The Flash Season 5 spoilers: Barry Allen's next villain revealed in leaked photos
- Dhadak review: Janhvi Kapoor makes smashing debut, Ishaan Khatter is charming!
- Dhadak movie review: It's beautiful adaptation of Sairat, Janhvi-Ishaan steal show, say Audience
- Wife Of Ram movie review and rating from audience: Live updates