Australia called for an urgent investigation on 27 April into reports alleging two Australian drug traffickers were sentenced to death in an Indonesian trial tainted by corruption.
Apr 27, 2015
The family of Michael Brown filed a wrongful death lawsuit against the city of Ferguson on 23 April, seeking unspecified damages and police reforms after the black teens killing by a white policeman prompted a national debate on law enforcement and race.
Apr 24, 2015
The sentencing of ousted Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi to 20 years in prison is meant to test world reactions and harsher penalties will follow if the international community does not object, a senior Muslim Brotherhood figure said on 21 April.
Apr 21, 2015
AIIMS Doctor's Family: Priya Had Attempted Suicide After a Heated Argument with 'Gay' Husband Earlier
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Markandey Katju backs Rajinikanth, says Periyar was British agent serving divide and rule policy