Attorneys for the convicted Boston Marathon bomber on Monday (11 May) rested their case that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev should be sentenced to life in prison without possibility of release rather than death for his role in 15 April 2013 attack.
May 11, 2015
JayaVerdict on Plea Challenging Conviction in DA Case: What's next for Amma if Karnataka HC Upholds Sentence?
Salman Hit-and-Run Case: Court Orders FIR against Singer Abhijeet, Jewellery Designer Farah Ali Khan
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Markandey Katju backs Rajinikanth, says Periyar was British agent serving divide and rule policy