A Paris court found the heiress of the Nina Ricci perfume and fashion business guilty of tax fraud on 13 April, in a high-profile trial prompted by leaked lists of people who used the services of HSBC bank in Switzerland.
Apr 14, 2015
An inside agent may have been involved in the audacious jewel and cash heist at a safety deposit vault in central London, a former armed robbery detective said on 13 April.
Apr 13, 2015
- NPR Shocker: Central Bank of India customers withdrew Rs 4.5 crore within days
- Republic Day 2020: Wishes, quotes, messages to share with your loved ones
- Republic Day parade 2020: DRDO to showcase anti-satellite missile system
- J&K Tral encounter: 1 Jawan injured; top Jaish commander among 3 trapped terrorists
- Markandey Katju backs Rajinikanth, says Periyar was British agent serving divide and rule policy