John Leathem is facing life in prison after he pleaded guilty to the murder of 15-year-old schoolgirl Paige Doherty. Her body was found in a wooded area in the West Dunbartonshire town of Clydebank on 21 March 2016. She had been stabbed 61 times and had more than 140 injuries.
Sep 6, 2016
Evening Wrap: Haj date declared, Trinamool is 'national party', Karan Johar on Ajay Devgn-KRK row and more
CCTV footage has been released of a violent attack on a teenager as he was walking along Streatham High Road on 30 April. The 19-year-old victim was knocked unconscious by approximately 10 people, and had his phone and a small amount of cash stolen. Police are appealing for the identity of those shown in the footage who are described as black male teenagers between the ages of 14 and 16.
Sep 2, 2016
Exclusive: Virat Kohli will dominate the English attack if openers contribute, says Lakshmipathy Balaji1 hour ago
- Maruti Suzuki becomes first Indian car-maker to roll out 2 crore cars
- Rajasthan police support cow vigilantes: Asaduddin Owaisi on Alwar lynching
- Mesut Ozil's decision to quit German national team a 'beautiful goal' against fascism: Turkish ministers react
- Former flagship OnePlus 3 series get OxygenOS 5.0.4 update: Camera improvements, security patch and more
- Video of police helicopter circling UFO in Los Angeles goes viral
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Bengaluru student accuses Bigg Boss 11 contestant Bandgi Kalra of cheating him via fake iPhone X ad on Instagram
- Toronto shooting: 1 dead and 13 injured as gunman opens fire outside restaurant in Danforth, shooter killed
- Thousands want to drink 2000-year-old 'elixir of life' found inside Egyptian sarcophagus