Bengaluru-based couple arrested for making fake bomb call to airport to catch Air Asia flight to Kochi
Maharashtra: Is a serial stabber active in Nagpur? Police issue sketch of man whom people are calling a 'psycho killer' [PHOTO]
Protesters in three French cities demanded justice for Theo, a young black man who was allegedly raped with a baton while in police custody in the Paris suburb of Aulnay-sous-Bois. At least 250 people congregated in the French capital, near the underground station of Ménilmontant, on 8 February, for second consecutive night. Between 300-400 people participated at a solidarity rally in Nantes, and another 200 demonstrated in Rennes. Protesters showed anger at the police, chanting: We all hate the police and leaving Cops, rapists, murders written on the walls, as the newspaper Le Parisien reported.
Feb 9, 2017
Corey Lee Destrow, 22, of Brock Close, Lancaster and Nchinmunya Ntembe, 22, of Cypress Close, Lancaster have been charged with animal cruelty offences after the video emerged online. Ntembe, admitted five animal cruelty offences, including failing to meet the needs of two dogs.
Feb 8, 2017
Social activists take law into their hands against murder suspect, corruption accused 'to teach them a lesson'
34 minutes ago
- 'Ok Google' before every command is now a thing of past
- Brazil vs Costa Rica live stream: Watch Fifa World Cup 2018 Group F match on TV, online
- Will DK Shivakumar resign? BJP looks to unsettle Karnataka coalition as IT Dept tightens screws
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence