Former Hong Kong chief executive Donald Tsang, the highest-ranking ex-official to be charged in history, was sentenced to 20 months imprisonment on 22 February. The nine-person jury on Friday found Tsang guilty of a charge of misconduct in public office.
Feb 22, 2017
Fake Rs2,000 notes with 'Churan Lable' issued by SBI ATM in Delhi; Children Bank of India strikes again!
South Indian actress' kidnap case: Pulsar Suni still on the run, as suspicion of popular actor's involvement strengthens; Dileep reacts to fake news
Bengaluru preschool of horrors? Man held for molesting 3-year-old girl was tormentor of many other students
Sasikala at Parappana Agrahara: Why was her neighbour in the Bengaluru jail, Cyanide Mallika, moved?
Europes largest bank posted HSBC’s profits have slumped by 62% in a year, blaming significant and largely unexpected economic and political events. The bank posted an annual pre-tax profit of $7.1bn (£5.7bn, €6.7bn), far lower than the $18.9bn (€17.8bn, £15bn) it reported a year ago.
Feb 21, 2017
20-year-old fake encounter case comes to light, CBI court holds 4 UP policemen guilty of killing 4 people
Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia8 hours ago
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- Tollywood sex racket: 2 top south actresses named in Chicago scandal involving Indian-origin couple
- Glowing condom-like UFO appears in the skies of New Zealand; Spectators stunned
- Who is Modugumudi Kishan? The mastermind behind Tollywood sex racket in Chicago