London police have released footage of man they would like to speak to following 25 sexual assaults in south London, mainly in Lewisham and Greenwich boroughs but also including Southwark, Bromley and Bexley.The first incident took place on Oct. 16, 2016 against a 13 year old girl and most recently a 15 year old girl reported she was sexually assaulted on Nov. 22, 2017. The victims have all described a a very similar attacker - a white man between the age of 40 and 50 and many of the attacks have taken place between morning and evening rush hour.
Nov 30, 2017
Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea retracts her statement against husband Peter, blames it on stress
Roopa denied receiving any defamation notice. She said, "If I receive it, I will answer in court."
Nov 29, 2017
IPS officer D Roopa demands ACB probe against retired DGP who filed Rs 20 crore defamation suit against her
West Midlands Police are yet to recover a Mercedes that was stolen by thieves who tricked the car to deactivate its locks. Investigators have released video footage showing the car being stolen from a drive in Solihull, UK, in September.
Nov 26, 2017
The Lashkar-e-Taiba founder was released from 10 months of house arrest barely days before the ninth anniversary of the 2008 Mumbai terror attacks.
Nov 26, 2017
Ahead of crucial SC hearing, Hadiya refutes forced conversion claims, says she wants to live with husband
- UK, France, Israel issue travel advisory for tourists visiting India: Should exercise caution
- Man orders iPhone 11 Pro for Rs 93,900 from Flipkart, gets fake phone instead
- Citizenship Act protests: West Bengal burns over CAB, Jamia students clash with police, curfew in Assam
- PM Modi calls review meeting, cabinet reshuffle expected
- Pakistan changes name of PoK from 'Azad Kashmir' to J&K Administrative Services