Dileep was produced before the first class judicial magistrate in Angamaly through video conferencing.
Aug 8, 2017
Blue Whale Challenger, a psychotic phenomenon, has claimed the life of several people across the globe.
Aug 7, 2017
Haryana BJP chief Subhash Barala's son held for stalking IAS officer's daughter; Oppn demands resignation
A British model was kidnapped and held captive for six days in Italy. The 20-year-old woman was drugged and put into a suitcase by a Polish national on 11 July. Lukasz Herba is accused of luring the woman to Milan with a fake photoshoot. He threatened to auction her off on the dark web as a sex slave. Italian media reports that Herba has links to the Black Death criminal organisation. He eventually dropped the woman off at the British consulate in Milan. The woman has a two-year-old child and may have been released because gangs rules; prevent them from trafficking mothers.
Aug 5, 2017
The officials had conducted a survey and gave a clean chit to the actor stating that D Cinemaas is not built on encroached land.
Aug 5, 2017
Michelle Carter, who sent texts urging her then-boyfriend Conrad Roy III to commit suicide, was sentenced to two and a half years in prison for involuntary manslaughter, with 15 months to be served and the rest suspended, followed by five years of probation.
Aug 4, 2017
- Prime Minister Probables: Mamata Banerjee wasted chances but Manmohan's return can't be ruled out
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- What is Meghalayan Age? Know about the new discovery in Earth's history
- Check out Priya Prakash Varrier's reaction on Rahul Gandhi's wink in Parliament [Video]
- After saying women shouldn't pluck and shape eyebrows, Darul Uloom issues fatwa against waxing and shaving
- Alien shockproof: UFO spotted in La Porte, Indiana sparks debate
- What's in that hug? Rahul Gandhi in one fell swoop of an embrace with Narendra Modi in Parliament