South African-born film star Charlize Theron issued a call to action for HIV and AIDS prevention and used startling statistics about the infection rates among young women and girls. Speaking to a United Nations panel called Ending the AIDS epidemic by 2030 on 27 September. Theron detailed stories from young women and girls she has met.
Sep 28, 2015
Man suffering complete paralysis in both legs walked nearly 4m using EEG system.
Sep 23, 2015
- TCS shares set for big gains after 1:1 bonus issue
- SBI offers PoS way for cash withdrawal to beat currency crunch
- TCS set to become 1st Indian company with $100 billion market cap
- Inter-state vehicle transfer to get cheaper: Govt to introduce uniform tax rates
- KYC norms: RBI makes Aadhaar-bank accounts linking mandatory