American football is a dangerous sport, even with the best protective gear. Sprained knees, pulled muscles and an occasional broken bone are part of the game, but seven years of research into the impact of head trauma in high school players points to new dangers that parents will find extremely alarming.
Oct 12, 2015
1 hour ago
- Made in India: RBI unveils first-ever 'swadeshi' lavender-hued Rs 100 note
- Virat Kohli watch out! Stuart Broad reveals plan to trouble India captain in upcoming Tests
- Casting couch: Sri Reddy explains how actors, directors lure girls into bed in exchange of better roles
- Twitter brands 'Rahul-Modi hug' as 'Jaadu ki Jhappi'
- If TRAI has its way, iPhones may soon stop working on Indian networks
- Ola expands Australian services with Adelaide
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive
- Weak Rupee, no-confidence vote help IT stocks soar
- Meet Evan Luthra, the young entrepreneur set out to change the world with blockchain [VIDEO]