A nurse who apparently recovered from Ebola is now critically ill after the virus re-emerged, the BBC reported on 14 October. Pauline Cafferkey is back at the The Royal Free hospital in Londons specialist isolation unit where she was treated after contracting Ebola while working in Sierra Leone.
Oct 15, 2015
Japan restarted a second reactor at the Sendai nuclear plant on the southwestern island of Kyushu on Thursday (15 October), as the government pushes ahead with an unpopular return to atomic energy in the wake of the 2011 Fukushima disaster.
Oct 15, 2015
San Franciscos iconic Golden Gate bridge, one of the most popular tourist sites in California, is getting a $76m safety net of steel wires.
Oct 14, 2015
- WhatsApp 'Suspicious Link Indicator' feature launch imminent: Now available in beta for Android
- Selena Gomez birthday: What's The Weeknd's plan for the former flame?
- Iranian President issues warning to Trump, threatens 'mother of all wars'
- Why do people believe outlandish conspiracy theories and obvious hoaxes?
- OnePlus eyeing new HQ in India; R&D centre likely in Bengaluru or Hyderabad
- Skytrax World Airline Awards: Singapore Airlines named world's best for 2018
- New hurdle for Vodafone-Idea merger as telecom department rejects request
- Q1 profits of Federal Bank up by 25 percent, beat estimates
- Microsoft shares have risen 180 percent since Satya Nadella took over as chief executive