Monkeys with spinal injuries that have left them paralysed have been able to walk again through wireless implants in their brains and spines which bypass the injury. Scientists say that this new technology could be used to help paralysed people regain control of their bodies.
Nov 9, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes
- Bankruptcy proceedings threat complicates matters for lenders' Jet Airways rescue efforts
- Subhash Chandra's brother sells Essel Propack stake; not to bail out Essel Group