Smooth writing, high-resolution display and easy remote image sharing combine in Ricoh’s range of interactive whiteboards which the company claims brings collaboration to meetings and boardrooms. Ideal for developing, recording, and sharing ideas visually across multiple locations, the whiteboards are said to boost productivity and facilitate flexible working.
Feb 20, 2017
#DeleteUber trends on Twitter again after former employee claims sexual harassment, CEO Kalanick orders 'urgent investigation'
Infosys: Sensational board meeting proceedings involving ex-CFO Rajiv Bansal over Panaya acquisition
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SoftBank-backed Paytm raises $660 million from Alibaba arm Alipay, others