The engine-maker has been affected by the drop in the pound against the dollar since Brexit, and the £671m charges it has to pay after an investigation into corruption in the company.
Feb 14, 2017
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Will UP Cabinet nod for Zurich deter GMR from pushing for Jewar airport stake?
- Ericsson to pay over $1 billion to resolve US corruption probes
- Flaw in Airtel's mobile app exposed data of 32 cr subscribers
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report