Cryonic freezing is the process of preserving a body with the aim of defrosting it and bringing it back to life at a later date. In November 2016 a terminally ill 14-year-old girl won a landmark case to have her body preserved, but what do we know about the procedure?
Nov 18, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes