Ratan Tata has been named by the Israel Police in their recommendation to indict Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in corruption cases related to a project to make a cheap car.
Feb 15, 2018
Why has Ratan Tata figured in Israel Police's recommendation to indict Benjamin Netanyahu, and is Nano involved?
Hindustan Unilever to cut online ad expenditure if digital platforms don't get rid of divisive content
- Woman's arm chopped off by father a week after inter-caste marriage in Hyderabad
- Imran pitches for SAARC summit in Pakistan in bid to meet PM Modi
- Pakistan not doing enough to rein in terror outfits LeT and JeM, says US report
- Cristiano Ronaldo or Luka Modric? Isco reveals his favourite to win Ballon d'Or
- Mega bank merger infuses job loss fears
- Bengaluru pips Singapore as top destination for tech companies, startups in Asia
- Increase in interest rates for small saving schemes; investors breathe a sigh of relief
- Jet Airways to end free meal service for economy class passenger from September 25
- Facebook gets sued for hiding job ads from women