The rumours began gaining momentum when Facebook's co-founder Chris Hughes had written an op-ed for the New York Times and suggested that the company should be separated into multiple companies.
Jun 14, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy