SpiceJet Managing Director Ajay Singh said that the company is targeting to enter the cargo, courier and logistics business believing that it would play a crucial role in the next few years.
Jul 13, 2018
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities