E-commerce giant Amazon's market cap touched $900 billion following the success of its Prime Day sale. Headed by Jeff-Bezos, the company now looks at dislodging Apple as the most valuable company in the USA.
Jul 19, 2018
Nasscom predicts a fall in hiring, especially of laterals in the software industry this year as automation continues to grow into a staple of sorts at larger firms. Campus recruitments are expected to remain flat due to the increase in the number of SMEs and start-ups.
Jul 18, 2018
The repercussion of the Tesla founder's tweet calling a diver involved in the Thai cave rescue a paedophile has resulted in the company having the worst-performing stock on the Nasdaq index as share crashed by 3%.
Jul 17, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- Sun Pharma shares tank 12% as whistleblower sends fresh complaint to Sebi
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race