Online retailer Amazon is set to leverage newly acquired Tapzo platform to develop super-app for online trade in products and services including flight ticket booking, food delivery and cab hire.
Apr 10, 2019
Vijay Mallya, who is seeking refuge in the United Kingdom, will submit an appeal for the second time at the London court for an oral hearing.
Apr 9, 2019
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
Apr 7, 2019
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report