The businessman has been charged with misleading investors with his tweet in August claiming that he planned on taking Tesla Inc. private for $420 a share. Now, Tesla Inc. and Musk will have to pay $20 million each to financial regulators.
Sep 30, 2018
- Jet Airways gets a lifeline, airline likely to get Rs 1000 crore on Monday
- JPMiles 'secure and remain intact', says JetPrivilege after Jet Airways shutdown
- Reliance to sell 25% in refining business to Aramco to pare Rs 3 lakh crore debt?
- Reliance Jio's fibre unit readies Rs 27,000 crore war chest to fund expansion
- Jet Airways to temporarily shut operations tonight, last flight at 10.30 pm