Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
ICICI bank turns a leaf with the 'indefinite' leave of Chanda Kochhar and the appointment of Sandeep Bakhshi as interim head. However, reports say Kochhar was defiant and aggressive at the board meeting and forced changes in the phrasing of the statement announcing her departure, a fallout of the dirty loan to Videocon in 2012.
Jun 20, 2018
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- India will become world's fastest growing economy in 2019-20: IMF
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen