Renowned businessman and inspirational figure YC Deveshwar passed away Saturday morning.
May 11, 2019
Jet, once India's largest private airline, stopped all flights on April 17 after its lenders, led by SBI, declined to extend more funds to keep the carrier going.
May 10, 2019
Jack Ma-led giant's shift of strategy to investments in smaller verticals may help it catch up with Chinese rival Tencent
May 8, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy