The joint venture is also eyeing the billion-dollar deal for supplying single-engine fighter jets to the Indian Air Force.
Nov 5, 2017
Demonetization broke the backbone of Indian real estate sector, but stabilized just as quickly: Anuj Puri, Chairman, Anarock [VIDEO]
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
India is expected to attract an investment of US $10 billion in food processing sector and generate 1 million jobs in the next 3 years.
Nov 3, 2017
1,000 new start-ups joined in 2017, B2B and advanced tech start-ups pushing the ecosystem forward: Nasscom
4 hours ago
- Princess Diana's never-seen-before handwritten letter reveals her love for chocolate before her battle with bulimia
- Fifa World Cup: Iranian women the real winners as decades-old stadium ban lifted for Spain tie
- Germany fan designs flag with bras and panties to inspire Joachim Low's World Cup team in Russia
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products