Cost, competition catch up to IndiGo: Airline posts first quarterly loss since IPO, more trouble for aviation sector?
As a cost-cutting measure and to save fuel, the airline company has also grounded eight of its flights at Chennai and Mumbai airports.
Oct 22, 2018
- Zomato and Swiggy burning a hole in your pocket? Here's the truth
- Hyderabad man makes petrol from plastic and sells it cheap
- Gross NPAs to come down to 8% by end of FY20: CRISIL report
- RBI deputy governor Viral Acharya resigns; 'Poor man's Rajan' to return to US
- New India Assurance: Why is Modi govt de-merging 3 PSU insurers?