The acquisition of the hyperlocal logistics company is expected to help RIL fine-tune its e-commerce plans.
Mar 1, 2019
Bengaluru currently has 34 per cent job openings in cryptocurrency in recruitment website 'Indeed', making it top the list while Pune trails far behind with only eight per cent job openings in cryptocurrency.
Feb 28, 2019
Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
Lenders' boards may not allow RCom's request for releasing Rs 260-crore tax refund held in escrow account for paying off Ericsson after Supreme Court verdict.
Feb 23, 2019
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- Budget 2020: Check date, time; what can we expect from this year's budget?
- Budget 2020: Centre may impose customs duty hike on more than 300 items
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott