The move is aimed at improving coordination and functioning and is likely to help in synergising operations of over 100 group companies, often operating in overlapping markets.
Mar 4, 2019
Naresh Goyal pens letter to Jet staff hoping things will 'ease up,' son Nivaan may be inducted into board
The acquisition of the hyperlocal logistics company is expected to help RIL fine-tune its e-commerce plans.
Mar 1, 2019
- No need for speed: Why Indigo is telling its pilots to stop pushing its new Jet SE engine to limit?
- Pay Day-Pay Day! HDFC Bank Online Services Down
- Saudi oil giant Aramco announces world's largest IPO
- RBI to make sixth interest rate cut, but will it help boost the economy?
- Maruti Suzuki vehicle prices to increase from Jan 2020