Byju's raises $150 mn from investors led by Qatar wealth fund; education startup now valued at $5.5 bn
The court expressed apprehension that the founder and former chairman of the airline may not return like others facing allegations of frauds, refused interim relief to him.
Jul 10, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- AI replaces journalists at Microsoft; 50 employees handed pink slips
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- How world-famous entrepreneur David Michigan is changing the global education system with his Michigan Academy