Vijay Mallya has lost control over Force India F1 team. What other assets has he lost so far? India loves to treat each story with a view to finding a moral in it. And Mallya's story has many spectacular morals. The plainest of them all is that if you do wrong you will suffer. The middle India loves to latch on to that belief.
Jul 30, 2018
Vijay Mallya faces final extradition hearing after losing Force India F1 team: Here's all he has lost so far
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share