The decision was taken in the backdrop of a drift between the company's co-promoters Rakesh Gangwal and Rahul Bhatia over corporate governance issues.
Jul 22, 2019
Jalan panel's proposal for 'nominal' transfer of RBI funds to the government from the reserves over 3-5 years falls short of expectations.
Jul 18, 2019
To lead in this time of rapid change we have sharpened our strategy into four pillars based on what our clients need i.e. Business Re-imagination, Engineering Transformation and Modernization, Connected Intelligence, and Trust.
Jul 17, 2019
- Warehousing protocols must change with COVID-19; vital suggestions
- Paytm Mall moves operations from Noida to Bengaluru, to hire 300
- Swiggy-Zomato eyeing merger amidst online food orders plunge all time low
- Sync Web Solution's founder Ravi Patel shares his views on Covid-19 a boom for Digital Industry
- Google to reopen offices from July 6, gives workers $1,000 each