Born in a traditional Tamil speaking family in Chennai, Nooyi joined PepsiCo in 1994 and was chosen as Chief Financial officer in 2001. Impressed by her performance, the company made her the CEO in 2006.
Aug 7, 2018
How an Indian woman took a multinational company to new heights: Here is Indra Nooyi's success story
Jet Airways refutes reports of pay cuts and stake sale, calls them 'factually incorrect' and 'malicious'
The launch of Jet Airways in 1993 marked the opening up of the rusty Indian economy. It's a paradox that, decades later, the iconic carrier is facing trouble in an era defined by the 100 percent FDI in aviation sector.
Aug 3, 2018
With a closing price of $207.39 on Thursday, Apple became the first publicly listed U.S. company to ever reach $1 trillion in market capitalisation.
Aug 3, 2018
- With 1,300 jobs on offer, India remains Amazon's jobs hot spot
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share
- Yes Bank shares rise 5% on reports that Deutsche Bank India head leads CEO race
- Cheer for Vodafone Idea employees; salaries to be raised first time after 2017
- SBI-led consortium eyes debt-equity deal as Jet Airways rescue talks enter final stage