Online retailer Amazon is set to leverage newly acquired Tapzo platform to develop super-app for online trade in products and services including flight ticket booking, food delivery and cab hire.
Apr 10, 2019
Vijay Mallya, who is seeking refuge in the United Kingdom, will submit an appeal for the second time at the London court for an oral hearing.
Apr 9, 2019
In a bid to turnaround, the fortunes of beleaguered airline, Jet Airways board had decided a plan as per which the consortium of lenders, led by State Bank of India (SBI) would take over the airline's debt and convert it into 114 million shares for just Re 1.
Apr 7, 2019
- Vodafone Idea to shut shop? Aditya Birla group refuses to inject fresh equity
- Will Mukesh Ambani let rival Sunil Mittal's Airtel grab brother's RCom assets?
- Vodafone issues ultimatum to Indian govt: UK media
- Favourite whipping boys: Will millennials be next blamed for swelling bank NPAs?
- Vodafone writes off book value of Indian operation, CEO flags liquidation risk