2016 London mayoral candidate, Janek Zylinski, vows to ban Nigel Farage from capital.
Jan 15, 2016
London mayoral 2016 election outsiders: Polish â€˜Princeâ€™ Janek Zylinski vows to ban Nigel Farage from capital
Liberia was declared free of the Ebola virus by global health experts on 14 January, a milestone that signalled an end to an epidemic in West Africa that has killed more than 11,300 people. But the World Health Organization (WHO) warned there could still be flare-ups of the disease in the region, which has suffered the worlds deadliest outbreak over the past two years, as survivors can carry the virus for many months and could pass it on. Health specialists cautioned against complacency, saying the world was still underprepared for any future outbreaks of the disease.
Jan 14, 2016
- US President Trump extols close ties to India, PM Modi; says trade deals 'moving along'
- US Open champion Naomi Osaka revamps her garage with 2018 Nissan GT-R Nismo
- Who was Stan Lee? Here's all about the creator of Spider-Man, Avengers and X-Men
- About 2,400 Indians, mostly from Punjab, detained in US jail for illegal immigration
- Jet Airways to sell 6 Boeing 777 aircraft in a bid to fly out of debt turbulence
- Demonetisation spurred Indian economy's digitisation but issues remain
- Gold sheds Rs 150, silver holds steady amid weak global cues
- Big relief for Deloitte, PwC, EY and KPMG as govt panel allows permission to operate in India
- Leading equity strategist supports govt in RBI row; says Modi return in 2019 is best scenario