The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has turned its attention to the Zika virus outbreak, and its founders said the response to the crisis, which appears to be linked to devastating birth defects in South America, has been better than for the 2014 Ebola outbreak in Africa.
Feb 23, 2016
- Sensex weekly gain at 378 pts; Reliance up 4.5% on day, Sun Pharma down 9%
- China set to post slowest growth in 28 years in 2018, more stimulus seen
- Budget expectations, Q3 results to guide Indian equities
- CCD aficionados await a better brew after Siddhartha's MindTree pullout
- Etihad Airways to invest in debt-laden Jet Airways at discounted Rs 150 per share